Discover one of the most beautiful parks in Tanzania by bike with us in 1 day. The ultimate wilderness experience in Arusha National Park as this tour allows you to explore the beautiful parts of the park that you rarely visit on a 4X4 safari. You can choose from 2 courses.
The trip of 7 hours is generally a climb and on average downhill it is 6 hours cycling.
To ensure your complete safety and comfort, you will be accompanied during your tour by an armed ranger (forester) and a broom wagon who is more or less always nearby. When you get tired, you can just get off your bike and get into this support vehicle.
We drive along the large and small Momella lake, mount Meru and the Ngurudoto crater. We call it “our backyard” and although it offers the opportunity to explore a fascinating diversity of habitats within a few hours, this park is often overlooked by safari-goers.
The smallest park in Tanzania, Arusha National Park (described by Sir Julian Huxley as "a gem among parks" by Sir Julian Huxley) is a fun and exciting way to experience this beautiful park.
You can also optionally be sent a Dutch-speaking photographer on the road. This makes an extensive photo report of the entire trip. In addition to the photos, you will also receive a FREE luxury photo album that will be sent to your home. We don't just go out by bike, but with our partner who has specialized in this for 8 years. From a small individual cycling challenge to groups of up to 30 participants.
With a well-trained and experienced support team that will accompany you throughout the tour. The bikes and equipment are well maintained, some spare parts are always in the broom wagon on board. When you get tired, you can just get off your bike and get into this support vehicle. The support crew is thus also very efficient and can solve various cycling problems in record time.
Your bike is therefore in top condition for a perfect ride.
USD 215 p.p.
What is included in the price?
- Rent of the mountain bike bicycle (and helmet)
- An English-speaking bicycle guide, broom wagon and an armed park ranger in the parks
- A packed lunch and mineral water in bottles throughout the ride
- Mandatory bicycle permits, taxes and government taxes
- Entrance money for the park.
What is not included in the price?
- Tips, other personal expenses or items of a personal nature.
- Transfer from or to your hotel (by arranging yourself but we are happy to help you)
- Clothing and other equipment.
- Personal accident insurance (mandatory).
- Dutch-speaking photographer.
"Very friendly and professional team of young people. The guide was also very skilled and experienced." Jasper V