LOW BUDGET 3-days safari
(TARANGIRE, MANYARA & NGORONGRO)
Day 1 - Departure from Arusha, we will personally pick you up at your hotel. After breakfast we will meet our Safari guides, the 4x4 (Toyota Land cruiser) and you will be briefed of the trip. We leave for Tarangire NP. It is about 3 hours drive (160 km paved road).
Around 11 am we arrive in Tarangire National Park. (this is and remains our favorite park)
The most obvious feature of the park is the permanent Tarangire River, which we will have a picnic along.
At nightfall we leave the park to pitch our tents inside the park and cook our dinner.
Day 2 - After breakfast we drive to Lake Manyara. Also this time the roads are good and after an hour and a half (100km) we arrive at the Northern gate. The wildlife of Lake Manyara, just like in Tarangire, here also includes a fairly large number of elephants, hippos, buffalo and wildebeest .... along with a lot of giraffes. During the day we eat our own packed lunch and in the late afternoon we leave this park to set up our tents in Karatu and prepare our dinner.
Day 3 - After a very early breakfast we leave Karatu and drive for about 10 km to descend the Ngorongoro Crater this time. It is a magical moment when the sun rises above the crater wall. Around 1 pm we bring you back to Arusha or the airport, but we can also arrange a few days in Zanzibar for you. A short flight (around 5 pm) of barely an hour and you are already there. In addition to the guest house, we also arrange the transfer there. Additional excursions are also possible.
|3 days lowbudget safari||2 or 3 pax pp in USD||4 to 6 pax pp in USD|
Or 3 days on safari for barely USD 660? Regardless of how many people you are with? It's possible!
Ask us for more information and we will explain how this works.
This is a travel and pricing example. For an exact price you will therefore have to contact us because since COVID-19 and the fluctuating exchange rates of dollars, the prices fluctuate strongly (but this does not always have to be a disadvantage).
What is always included in the price:
- all entrance fees to the national parks
- all game drives (unlimited in time)
- all transport with English speaking guide/driver in a 4WD safari vehicle
- all mentioned meals and drinks (2x breakfast, 3x lunch and 2x dinner)
- always drinking water on board
- all overnight stays
What's not included:
- extra excursions, other meals, drinks and tips, expenses of a personal nature
- Tanzania visa (can be done online but also on site after landing, USD 50 cash per person)
- the international flight (to be arranged by yourself, but we are happy to help you with this)
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) USD 25 per person
- Vaccination costs
- Travel and cancellation insurance
Suzanne: "A fantastic experience that we will not soon forget. Our own chef Monsuja prepared delicious and varied meals every day! Thank you JADORE SAFARIS!"